Friday, March 22, 2013

2014 BMW 335i Gran Turismo First Drive

2014 BMW 335i Gran Turismo First Drive

So MT what you're saying is "while it's taller, heavier, has inferior steering feel and road manners, at least the focus groups will get what they collectively asked for"? I just want to be sure on this.

I really thought this GT madness would come to a stop... What a disappointment, BMW. This thing is just plain ulgy. (For the record, I don't care much for the X1, or X6, either. I really hope that a two-door version of this isn't spawned to compete with the rumored Porsche 2-door AWD vehicle, and called the X4) I am surprised to learn this has more volume than the 3 estate but it doesn't really have the useful square-shape space of a traditional longroof. For that reason I have to call 'baloney' because *more* un-useful space is still inferior to just-a-bit-less *useful* space. 
I used to be a dyed-in-the-wool BMW fan, but more and more, M-B and Audi are building more appealing products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//PART 2