Monday, March 25, 2013

17-Year-Old Girl Gets Surprise Ride from High School in Lamborghini Aventador

17-Year-Old Girl Gets Surprise Ride from High School in Lamborghini Aventador


Having a Lamborghini Aventador pick you up from high school is not something many teenagers can brag about. For one 17-year-old girl, though, this happened for real one day when a former neighbor decided to surprise her. App-developer Allen Wong went to pick her up from high school in his Azure Blue Lamborghini Aventador and then drove her to Times Square in New York City.

The entire ride was filmed through three GoPro cameras pointing outwards, recording the reactions of people who saw the car passing by (and there were quite a few of them). To keep it short, the video proves that it’s impossible to go unnoticed in a Lamborghini, even in a city like New York…

Wong wrote in the video description that he wanted to bring a smile to the girl's face, as she comes from a poor family that can’t afford a car and has had a difficult childhood. Although she is not shown in the video, we can hear her giggling during the ride. Because that’s the kind of effect Lamborghinis have on people.

Here's what Wong noted in the video description:

"I've had this neighbor for many years when I was living in a poorer neighborhood. And I had moved to Florida a few years ago after I made my fortune. I came back to my hometown for a visit a few months ago, and I brought my Lamborghini with me. I saw an opportunity to make the kid's day much brighter, and I took it. All profits made from the ads in this video will be donated to her college f und."

By Dan Mihalascu





No comments:

Post a Comment

//PART 2